Friday 18 January 2013

The Saga Continues...

Dear Next,

Please can you explain exactly what this is?

I appear to have received a parcel from you. Two cushion covers have arrived in the right colour, I have tried them on my sofa to see if thy fit and by golly to my surprise they do!



The main problem is that I had NO prior knowledge of their arrival or that you even planned on sending me these items. Considering that you planned on resolving our ongoing issue by sending me a new sofa to replace the sad item of furniture that you left me with on the 16th December 2012.

I still have no feet that fit... where are these?

Do you really feel that this was the right course of action? Not informing me that you were planning this?

I also appear to have two missed calls from withheld numbers on both my home and mobile phone... was this you trying to tell me about you new course of action? if so then too late! These were made about an hour after the package was received.

Can I just ask you what would have happened if I had refused to sign for it?

Kind regards,

Your Highly Frustrated Customer!!!!!

P.S. Due to your lack of instructions with the new cushion covers, what exactly do you want me to do with the old ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment