Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy new year!

Golly it's been an interesting year! I started this blog in November 2010 to document all of the things that I made, the classes that I went to, the people that I met and the places that I went to.

You have all been such a supportive bunch and I just wanted to say thank you.

I have started a business, launched my website, moved house and been invited to demonstrate at local business events that have seen me put on YouTube and in the local paper (Brentwood Gazette).

I have also moved job! One of the most stressful times of my life, missing my family, who I am very close to, and also realising that my partner and I are REALLY meant to be together.

So, thank you do much for all of your help and support in my quest to find my craft, start my business, move house and job, all in one year!

Happy New Year!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment