Friday 2 September 2011

A Photo A Day - 15

A treasured childhood possession...

Ok so I cheated!

Red Dog was my best friend and he when everywhere with me! We went around Europe together, on all of my business trips, on holiday and to brownie camps... until I cam back from Germany last year and he was nowhere to be found!!! I swear I had him in my back pack!

I was broken hearted...

So here is my tribute to Red Dog and the times we shared.



Here he is having breakfast in Las Vegas



He easily made friends!



On brownie camp he enjoyed the view



He even ate with the girls!

R.I.P Dear friend.

3 comments:

  1. Great photos. Oh well - what's a little bit of cheating... at least you have something from your childhood! (or should I say had)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no poor red dog. A lovely tribute to a friend gone but not forgotten

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor red dog. you were great. your squeaker was fantastic and ears fluffy. you will be missed. xxxx

    ReplyDelete